The Zombie is the most common infected in R2D. All Zombies appear to have the zombie package on. The skin can vary between light green and dark green.
An unfortunate living soul that was before a father, a husband, a son, a friend and an all-friendly survivor. Now they are unstoppable fresh-eating devices that doesn't thinks about anything but eat the Survivors, even when they are getting damaged. The Zombies are a neutral specie of the game.
They don't have any special abilities, making them extremely easily to be shot down. But watch out for packs; they might be super weak and easily killed, but they can overwhelm anyone, since they are everywhere as far as the eye can see. One might be behind you and you wouldn't know. One might be waiting you on the next room. You just don't know where and when they will attack you. The more survivors that are killed, the more Zombies are born. The Zombie is considered the all-around class for the game.
|Left Mouse Button||Scratch||Deals 10 damage. Consumes no energy.|
Disadvantages and Advantages
- Not a special zombie.
- Easy to be killed.
- No special attacks.
- Can form hordes with other Zombies, overwhelming survivors.
- Slightly faster than survivors.
- Could be argued to be better then the Boomer.
- Much better then AI Zombies.
- The Zombie is the most common Infected.
- The Zombie is unpurchaseable.
- Some Zombies may be wearing the Fireproof Vest or the Standard Vest (50% chance), meaning that they are more resistant to more damage.
- This was added in Version 37.
- There is a rare chance you can become Frank Sinatra.