|This page documents an R2D XBOX exclusive feature. Bear in mind, this wasn't around in the original R2D game.|
Massacring the zombie race just got a hell of a lot easier with this. With the sharpest bullets that can be supplied, this does 200 damage towards zombies, insta-killing most and severely weakening a Tank. Be warned, the bullets come in limited supply and you are immobile while having this mount. This is, however, a small price to pay with this in your arsenal.
- The XR500 has 220 ammo. Try not to waste any.
- You cannot move this mount. Be wary of any hoards approaching.
- You don't take damage while using this mount.
- You can use the XR500 for a certain amount of time before despawning. There is also a cooldown to spawn it.
- While it does 200 damage, it does not damage on bosses, such as King Cake.
- The XR500 is the second mount to be added into R2D.
- The XR500 can trip players if the mount is spawned near them.
- The XR500 can glitch you inside buildings. This is bannable.
- A picture containing the XR500 model was posted to PlaceRebuilder's twitter on March 11th 2016.
- This video shows PlaceRebuilder using XR500.