A Straw Hat is a conical, brimmed hat that is woven out of straw or reeds. The hat is designed to protect the head from the sun and against heatstroke, but straw hats are also used in fashion as a decorative element or a uniform. How does this hat give its powerful effects? No one is really sure, but one possibility is that its Asian origins (a sweatshop situated somewhere in either China or Vietnam) gave it its unusual properties.
- It is often better not to equip a primary to use the Straw Hat to its full potential.
- This pairs very well with the Katana in FFA, shredding your opponents.
- The Straw Hat replaces all current hats on the character when used.
- Used to cost 40$ before Version 55.
- The Straw Hat is the first armor to have different buffs that depend on the equipment layout of a survivor.
- The mesh can be found in the catalog here.
- This is the first armor to appear on your head.
- This raises the question, "How then, does it protect your body and grant health?"