The Stalker is one of the special infected in R2D. All Stalkers appear taller. The Stalker cannot spawn naturally but can be purchased for 120$ and the kill reward is 25$
A very disturbing creature that has special powers. It grabs survivors when they get close and takes them away from the main group to be killed. It turns invisible when idle and moves quickly. It also has the jumping animation of a Hunter. It also plays a foghorn when spawned to alert the survivors of its presence.
One can escape the Stalker's grasp by throwing their Rambo Knife at the Stalker. Zombies can still damage the survivor you are holding.
|Left Mouse Button||Grab||Clicking upon a player will grab them.|
|No Movement||Invisibility||When not moving, takes 6 seconds of no movement|
Disadvantages and Advantages
- When a survivor is thrown off the map, they respawn at the human spawn with full health.
- You can only buy one per round.
- They cannot go through doors or tight spaces since they are too tall.
- They are taller than other mobs, making more bullets to hit them, directly.
- Makes a loud foghorn that can alert survivors of its presence.
- Faster than Crawler and a survivor running.
- Can regenerate health naturally.
- Can jump high enough to get on roofs of small buildings.
- Disappears when idle.
- In debug, the Stalker used to be able to kill a survivor by throwing them off the map. In the main game, they respawn at the human spawn.
- Also in debug, the Stalker had 250 HP which was nerfed to 50 HP for the main game.
- Additionally, in debug, there can only be one Stalker in action at once. This was removed for the main game.
- This zombie was inspired by fan pictures.
- The Stalker adapts to the skin of your character.
- The T-Shirt that you may be wearing will not go invisible when the Stalker goes invisible.
- This is the tallest mob, excluding bosses.
- Inspired by the game called ₮h₴ ₲łⅰރčh.
- When a zombie kills a human this mob grabs, this mob will die with the human.
- When a Stalker spawns, the sound of a "Tripod" plays from the movie War of the Worlds.
- The Stalker made a return in R2DA.