- Do not Hack. All players that hack will be banned for a suitable ammount of days depending from the exploit.
- Do not Hide Glitches. Glitches are bad, and always needs to be patched. If you found one, please PM a R2D Admin immediatly. Do not hide them.
- Do not Votekick War. Votekicks are used with a reason, not to be abused.
- Do not Provoke Errors. Attempting to create a Glitch only ruins gameplay for everyone.
- Do not Create Scam Announcements. Creating and announcening T-Shirts related to R2D that gives 'unexistent' abilities such as Admin, are considered Scam, and can lead to future consequences.
- Do not Play on Broken Servers. Do not stay on a broken server, since they are unplayable and must be taken down to allow new servers from opening.
- Do not Spam Chat. Do not spam chat, if you spamming chat you will be banned.
1 - I will not disobey the rules listed below. I understand that I will get punished by intentionally breaking them.
2 - Don't be racist. No one cares if you don't like black or white people. As long as you be friendly and get along with the differences, you'll be good.
3 - Don't post suspicious websites. If they are not known and/or contains malwares, don't post it.
4 - Don't use profanity. As long as you respect others, they'll respect you aswell.
5 - Don't share pornography. This is mainly a Wikia for kids or underage, but only because there are some adults doesn't gives you the right to destroy the kid's infancy.
6 - Don't disrespect administrators. If they did something, understand that they did what's right. And if you disrespect them, you're just asking to be banned.
7 - Don't create pointless pages. If you want a page to be listed as a helpful page and even protected, don't put trash pages. They'll get deleted, along with your innocence.
8 - Don't be a grammar nazi. That'll be a pointless thing, since they'll discover how to spell it right on their own later.
9 - Don't be all-superior. Only because you know more than others, doesn't gives you the right to make people feel like trash. Be as much kind as you can!
10 - Don't make a discussion on the wrong board. There are multiple boards on the Forum Page because we want it to be organized.
11 - Don't vandalize unprotected pages. If you want to mess around, think twice what will happen once you do it.
12 - Don't spam. Spamming is annoying, no one likes it, and you're going to make everything worse... for you. Trust me.
13 - Don't repost deleted content. If what you did was deleted, then it was deleted with a reason. We don't want you reposting over and over.