A hard-hitting weapon to take down waves of hoards, Tanks, etc. One slight problem is that Ammo Tables don't seems to stock rockets.
The RPG-7 (Russian: РПГ-7) is a portable, unguided, shoulder-launched, anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade launcher. Originally the RPG-7 (Ручной Противотанковый Гранатомёт – Ruchnoy Protivotankovyy Granatomyot, Hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher) and its predecessor, the RPG-2, was designed by the Soviet Union; it is now manufactured by the Russian company Bazalt. The weapon has the GRAU index 6G3. The English-language term "rocket-propelled grenade", though frequently encountered and reasonably descriptive, is a backronym for "RPG" and not based on a literal translation. The ruggedness, simplicity, low cost, and effectiveness of the RPG-7 has made it the most widely used anti-armor weapon in the world. Currently around 40 countries use the weapon, and it is manufactured in a number of variants by nine countries. It is also popular with irregular and guerrilla forces, such as the Provisional IRA. The RPG has been used in almost all conflicts across all continents since the mid-1960s from the Vietnam War to the early 2010s War in Afghanistan. Widely-produced, the most commonly seen major variations are the RPG-7D paratrooper model (able to be broken into two parts for easier carrying), and the lighter Chinese Type 69 RPG. DIO of Iran manufactures RPG-7s with olive green handguards, H&K pistol grips, and a Commando variant. The RPG-7 was first delivered to the Soviet Army in 1961 and deployed at a squad level. It replaced the RPG-2, having clearly out-performed the intermediate RPG-4 design during testing. The current model produced by Russian Federation is the RPG-7V2, capable of firing standard and dual high explosive anti-tank (HEAT) rounds, high explosive/fragmentation, and thermobaric warheads (see below), with a UP-7V sighting device fitted (used in tandem with the standard 2.7× PGO-7 optical sight) to allow the use of extended range ammunition. The RPG-7D3 is the equivalent paratrooper model. Both the RPG-7V2 and RPG-7D3 were adopted by the Russian Ground Forces in 2001.
- The RPG-7 is unrefillable, so preserve ammo.
- Nothing will protect you from its huge blast radius.
- Remember that this weapon has a higher radius than you think, so dying from this weapon is likely.
- The RPG was going to be added in 2013, but after overcoming a model error, it came to R2D in 2014.
- The RPG is the first welded weapon in R2D, meaning instead of being a mesh it is made entirely of bricks utilizing the Solid Modelling feature.
- First CSG weapon in the R2D Series.
- The RPG was the most expensive weapon in the game at a whopping 70,000$.
- Reformed in R2DA as the RPG.
- During debug, the RPG dealt up to 350 damage (not enough to kill a Tank), the reload time was 5 seconds, had 1x20 ammunition and the model was the ROBLOX mesh model.