|This page documents the Official Policy of the dead R2D Wiki. It concerns standards that all users should follow.|
The following is a list of Policies applied on the R2D Wiki.
Bureaucrats and Administrators may issue Blocks in the case of repeated denial of Policies. If you're unsure and you have any questions regarding any policy, then please contact a Staff member, as we do our best to help editors.
R2D Wiki Policies
- The R2D Wiki:
- Has certain steps on what to do during a dispute.
- Is not censored. Profanity in articles should be done only in an encyclopedic manor.
- Assume Good Faith: Assume that the other editors on the Wiki mean well.
- Civility: Be civil in your dealings with others. No personal attacks, unnecessarily abusive language, patronizing behavior, baiting, etc.
- Disruptive editing: Considered closely related to incivility.
- Vandalism: Is not tolerated (edits designed to harass other editors or degrade an article's quality).
- NSFV: States that vandals and spammers should not have monuments to their "success".
- Edit Wars: Will result in the warred-over article being locked temporarily.
- Image Policy: Must be followed by all users and is non-negotiable.
- Usernames: Deliberately offensive, misleading or otherwise problematic usernames may be blocked at the discretion of any administrator.
- Ownership: The R2D Wiki is a public domain, and no editor owns anything. If you post anything here, expect it to be edited mercilessly.
- Multiple accounts: Are forbidden, with a select few exceptions.
- Sockpuppetry and Meatpuppetry: Are strictly prohibited and will get you Blocked.
- Wikilawyering: Is forbidden.
- Manual of Style: Editors are expected to follow R2D Wiki:Manual of Style while editing.
- No Copying or Importing from Grand Theft Wiki: Content of any sort (texts, images) from the website grandtheftwiki.com to the R2D Wikia, by their request.
- No one operating the R2D Wiki: Has either Checkuser or Oversight rights. If you need those rights, please visit Wikia Central and follow the instructions there.
- No Myth-related content