Don't be too excited to own this. I mean, look at the damage. It does nearly the same amount of damage as a Tinpot. Every single weapon in R2D has more use then this.
The word "pistol" is often synonymous with the word "handgun". Some handgun experts make a technical distinction that views pistols as a subset of handguns. Sometimes in usage, the term "pistol" refers to a handgun having one chamber integral with the barrel, making pistols distinct from the other main type of handgun, the revolver, which has a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers. But UK/Commonwealth usage often does not make this distinction. For example, the official designation of the Webley Mk VI was "Pistol, Revolver, Webley No. 1 Mk VI", and the designation "Pistol No. 2 Mk I" was used to refer to both the Enfield Revolver and the later Browning Hi-Power semi-automatic.
- The Pistol is uneffective against Special Zombies.
- Anything is better than this so buy something else.
- This is also known as the Handgun.
- The Pistol was not visible on the Store before.
- The Pistol is the weakest weapon.
- The Pistol is a startout weapon.
- It's the only free weapon you'll get without having to do anything.
- The model seems to be based off of the Colt M1911.