I don't think the Soviets invented the Molotov for that reason, but, I think some people use it for crazy ideas. Like burning zombies alive with it. Hey, zombie lives matter... Right?
- The Molotov is completely useless against Firebreathers/Elementals and will heal them instead.
- You can use this as a suicide weapon when you are about to die, but the Grenade is more frequently used.
- The Molotov is best used on a weak hoard of zombies.
- The Molotov was previously used to kill teammates or scare people into getting off their seats, as the Molotov was able to team-kill for a period of time.
- If a Molotov is in your inventory, it will appear by your side on your character.
- The Molotov made a return in R2DA.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.