In Caved In, you initially spawn in next to the boat. Enter the main cave system through a long passageway. Inside, you need to fill the generator with four Gasoline Cans. Once that is done, the lights will turn on and you can continue the objective.
In Dead Vacation, you spawn next to the downed helicopter and you must find five Gasoline Cans to fill the generator. Doing so will allow you to call the radio.
- There are five main places the Gasoline Cans can spawn in Caved In and Dead Vacation.
- Often, in Dead Vacation, more than one Gasoline Can spawns in the same area.
- Unlike the other Caved In objective items, this never made a return to R2DA.
- Once you return a gas can to the generator you gain 10$.
- Sometimes, the Gasoline Can stacks on top of each other.