Elimination [ELI] is a gamemode in which a team of survivors must kill 100 zombies (not including AI Zombies). There are mostly a medium amount of zombies, depending on the difficulty and server size. There is no time limit, but normally rounds last 4-6 minutes.
- You can kill zombies in any way, it will still count as a death, even if you don't get the money.
- As a zombie, pressing backspace will contribute a death to the counter so don't do it unless needed.
- Camping isn't advised here, as there isn't a time limit to win and zombies could spawn more often.
- Tanks are seen often, equip some tank-mowing items such as the RPG.
- There is a glitch where the bar that shows the number of remaining zombies goes into the negatives, this will usually happen when more than 100 zombies have been killed.