Clusternade seems like a weird compound word. I guess cluster means compressed or packed. And I guess, there's a Grenade involved but it seems like a completely stupid name for an item that does some good. Until you are too close to the blast. Then say goodbye to your kids. And your family.
- The Clusternade's power can instantly wreck a Tank.
- The Clusternade is most effective at decimating hordes of Zombies.
- The Clusternade has a higher chance to hit a zombie than the regular Grenade because of its huge final blast.
- You can find the model in the catalog here.
- There is a code to get 30 Clusternades featured on PlaceRebuilder's twitter, @XelPixels.
- In v58, the model changed to what you see right now.
- This could be considered the predecessor to the Owonade From R2DA.