There are good Chests and bad ones. It is completely random on what you get but most the times it will be good. As you know, these are very good rewards for you, but it just seems depressing when you get nothing. This can also give you that good old bragging rights. So you want this if you are to continue on your advances into the apocalypse. Then again where do these come? Thin air? Or the atmosphere?
Chests can be dropped by Boss mobs upon defeat. They may also be found in special maps (such as Halloween Obby). They may contain just about anything, depending on the dropper.
- Any non event-item, 5-25x
- There's a Chest for everyone, so no need to rush.
- Once you get a Chest, you remain stuck there forever.
- Once capturing a chest, the player is left in a glorious stance, celebrating his victory.
- You can get items that are above your rank if you find them in Chests.
- The King Cake Chests used to give Player Points until Version 39.