Tasty. Sugary. Healthy? Ok that was a lame pun but, hey, it gives health so I guess it is healthy... King Cake will not be pleased. Abusing foods is wrong you know.
The cake can only be achieved by saying "cake" (without the " signs) during the Event M8.
- It's only available once per round and can only be spawned by survivors.
- Type in the chat "cake", without the quotations, to obtain a Cake.
- Other survivors can eat your Cake, either by standing on top of you with enough vertical space, or you quickly running away from the spot you said "cake", disposing it on the ground.
- Use this to heal other survivors in need and if you feel like you can survive.
- The Cake is only available during the Event M8.
- Sometimes, the Cake only heals 45 HP instead of 50 HP.
- Used to fully heal health, but later was nerfed.
- Zombies were able to eat any survivors' Cake but this was later changed.