There are two types of Bunnies, Race Bunnies and Mount Bunnies. Race Bunnies move slower on grass than on the "road" (on Open Fields only). Jumping off a Race Bunny results in death while jumping off a Mount Bunny will just set it free until you mount it again.
Once you buy the Mount Bunny, you can keep it permanently.
Use ability (in Open Fields)
Reset (in Open Fields)
- If you bought the Toy Sword, you can use it on the Bunny to fight your foes!
- To spawn the Bunny mount, say "mount". To despawn it, say the same thing.
- You are able to walk over your own Mines while on the mount without mines blowing up.
- This method of travelling is faster than walking but slowing than running.
- Using this mount will negate minor fall damage. Using it at extreme heights, however, will still damage and potentially kill you.
- You can purchase the mount for 750 Robux. Alternatively, you can get the mount by obtaining 20 bunny points. These points can be acquired by achieving 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in Open Fields.
- If you are off the Bunny mount, occasionally it will scratch its ears and act adorable.
- There is a glitch that allows you to use a weapon while riding the Bunny, but it's a little difficult to perform.
- There is a nametag and healthbar to indicate that you own the bunny. For example, the nametag will say "[Username]'s Bunny".
- Despite having a healthbar, it cannot be killed.