Arcade Town is a R2D map with a twist. It uses the Arcade gamemode. The map is unique by not having any ammo stations or supply boxes. Instead, they are dropped by spinning boxes.
Survivors spawn in front of an abandoned warehouse. Several boxes and containers can be seen. They spawn in the shadow of a clock tower.
Across the street, a dialect building can be seen crumbling, as well as a fire depot. Along the street is a high street with abandoned care, shops and buses. Survivors can get onto the roofs of buildings through parkour and wires.
- Ammo and supplies can only be picked up on the streets of the map. Be wise with your ammo.
- Due to the vertical rise of this map, Smokers and Cavebats are a danger here.
- ArcadeTown is the only map that has an appearance of an apocalyptic city.
- ArcadeTown is the only map to not have any ammo boxes.
- ArcadeTown is returning to R2DA as HammerSmith, London.